Calling on all golfers. Beginners or veterans this is for you
With golf season approaching quickly here are some helpful reminders with golf etiquette:
1. Replace divots and repair ball marks on the greens.
2. Follow cart signs and keep carts 30 feet from the green. (that means you Bob)
3. Keep up the pace of play and let faster groups play through.
4. Time allotted for finding a ball is 3 minutes. (keeping the ball in the fairway will help)
5. Stay at least 6 feet from a golfer swinging a club.
6. Yell “FORE” if you hit towards someone.
7. Be Respectful to the course and the other golfers and stay quiet when someone is hitting.
8. DO NOT bring golf bags into clubhouse.
9. Dress appropriately.
10. Have fun!! And Remember, there is no such thing as a bad round of golf.
Call Spring Valley Golf Course for tee times! Drink a cold one and enjoy mother nature on our 18-hole public course! See you this golf season.
Bob Mills is the owner and manager of the Spring Valley Golf and Lodge.
Latest posts by Bob Mills (see all)